Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Titles are for idiots...

A few things to get off my chest before we get into this weeks reading.

1. The fucker who stole my bin at work has got some serious shit coming, I am not walking halfway across the office to throw out a chewing gum wrapper. To combat this I am sticking all my old chewies together, combined with paper to create an enormous paper "gumche" ball to go into a yet to be designated bin. I will make my choice over the next few days.

2. We have a day long baby shower for a collegue today…….everyone brought in home made cakes but me….I'll go buy some doritos on my lunch break. Never knew so many people were amateur bakers. If you're going to bake a cake for the band a cake please don't dissapoint us with orange flavoured icing, no one likes getting a little land mine of orange rind in their teeth. Double banana would be much appreciated….

3. The "dude" who keeps destroying my cubicle of choice in the office toilets, thank you, you've ruined what was once a place of peace and great productivity.






Right,

So we’re off to record in Melbourne in a few days to do a couple of new songs. This will be a time of great productivity and table tennis tournaments. Essentially what will happen is it will turn into a Table Tennis World Cup. Wolf (Germany), Chris (Sweeden), Miles (Uganda), James (China) and myself (Poland). I will lose in the first round, swiftly followed by James, then Wolf (sucked in) and then Chris and Miles will battle it out in a Table Tennis fight to the death.
Miles has speed and agility but Chris has experience (a one time Mr Table Tennis 2003). Chris will then go on to win, and then win the lady of his choice. Sometimes a KIA Sportage will be thrown in too.

We'll keep you posted.

-Alex "forehand" Rajkowski

1 comment:

  1. dark horse dan ryan will also be making an appearance at this melb tournament. dan brings speed, gazelle like agility and experience to the table.

    ReplyDelete